The Parent Teacher Association
(PTA) is the largest nonprofit
volunteer advocacy organization in the country.
W.H. Taylor PTA & Board is a
100% volunteer organization
composed of Taylor parents,
members, teachers, and staff.
• Classroom Teacher & Staff Supplies
• After-School Programs
• Facilities improvements & maintenance
• Field trip support for each grade
• Family enrichment events including Halloween Parade, Carnival, Turkey Bingo, School Dances, etc.
• Green Team
• Taylor’s Student Council Association, Basketball & Cheerleading Teams, Safety Patrols, etc.
As part of the PTA you will help us provide programs and raise money for our school. Visit our Fundraising and Program pages to learn more about how you can help!
Join our parent community! Keep up to date on events, volunteer sign up and be connected to your child's classroom.
Sign up here:
We’d love to hear from you!
1122 West Princess Anne Road| Norfolk, VA | 23507 | email@example.com